[SunRescue] Suburban Wireless Part Deux

mike dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 25 20:53:47 CDT 2001

>Mike, I have the manuals drives and patches for the addtron systems.
Contact
>me offlist st chris at chrisbyrne.com
>
>As far as the plan goes, it sounds alright and I wish you good luck.
>Hopefully you'll be able to deal with the trees. What'll be even more
fun is
>the routing, especially if all these folks have their own internet
>connections, and are mostly using Win9X
>
>Chris Byrne

Unfun. That makes the hurt all well up inside of me. You're exactly
right, they've all got cable or DSL and running win. IIRC my WINS
server will make it so that, if properly setup, we could browse each
others shared drives over the network fine. But that and the routing
thing is something I'll cross when I get to it, I've some some practice
stuff here routing lotsa networks and it's just a matter of sitting
down and learning it again.

Mike