[SunRescue] RE: We have a winner!

amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 25 09:23:32 CDT 2001

Ken Hansen wrote:
> That settles it, I now know what to give Bill & Amy as a wedding present - a 4' > square box full of (packing) peanuts. ;^)

evil, evil, evil.

> (BTW, what do folks really do with packing peanuts? I have been giving them to my > local shipper? Just Curious...)

we usually keep them for exactly half an hour, til the cats discover
them, start leaping in and out of the boxes they're in, playing catch
with the peanuts, scattering them down the hall..i've found peanuts on
the bed where they've brought them in...

once i found one in the freezer, which scared me.

the worst thing, though, is when you're dragging a huge box full of them
to the car to get rid of and naturally the box breaks with a 30mph wind
that scatters them across the neighborhood while everyone's watching.

--amy