[SunRescue] Which sol8 disk has english docs?

User Bobkeys BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 14:54:36 CDT 2001

Which solaris 8 disk has the English docs?    Install
                                              Software1
                                              Software2
                                              Languages
                                              Docs European
                                              Docs Asian

I was sort of expecting Docs European, but, that might have only
the non-English European docs, and the Sun menus for downloading
are not quite intuitively obvious.

Yeah, I know, that is a dummy question, but, before I download the
iso and burn it and find out it is the wrong one, I thought I would
check to be sure.

Thanks

Bob