[SunRescue] Bind 9

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 24 14:07:49 CDT 2001

[ On Tuesday, April 24, 2001 at 10:17:14 (-0400), Gil Young wrote: ]
> Subject: [SunRescue] Bind 9
>
> As an experiment and to look out for future, I decided I am going to run
> BIND 9 on my Solaris 8 box.  Anyone else done this yet?  Any pitfalls,
> etc.. to look out for?  I am compiling right now :).

I don't know about any Solaris specifics, but in general BIND-9's
configuration w.r.t. ndc is still a bit tricky, and of course it's still
missing a few features that I find extremely useful.....

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>