[SunRescue] 411

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 20 18:35:56 CDT 2001

I have a 511.  It was sold as a two drive box, but there is so much room
in there that I bet I could fit two 5 or 6 drive chains in it (a total of
10 or 12 drives).  The power supply should be strong enough (3 amps).
Just would need some custom brackets and to run new scsi cables through
the case.

--
Joshua Boyd