[SunRescue] RE: Mr. Bill's router needs - sort of...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 20 14:05:52 CDT 2001

Hey, I'm all for groceries - I try and eat some every day! But avoid the undated Vegetable/fruits - you never know when that stuff will go bad on you. Nearly all my groceries come wrapped in little plastic wrappers with expiration dates plainly marked... ;^)

For personal/home use, I think these boxes are great - esp. the one with VoIP built-in... And setting up Solaris/Unix boxes is a breeze.

You know, it is really starting to look like what you really want is a Win2K box... (Bwaa-haa-haa!)

Ken