[SunRescue] SS/10 for sale - any interest? (and coming soon, an Ultra 2 base system!)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 20 12:12:54 CDT 2001

In my quest to shed one system a week, I would like to "relieve" myself of an SS/10 system.

I have an SM41 processor installed, disk drives are negotiable, as is RAM. I would suspect a reasonable system would have the SM41 CPU, 128 Meg RAM, 1 to 4 Gig of HD space (spread over one or two drives) and some form of color framebuffer (CG6 I assume, not sure what I have downstairs in the "lab," but I think I got rid of my last CG3! Yeah!). Keyboard/mouse are not available.

Would $150 be the right neighborhood for such a system? (plus actual S/H/Insurance)

Seems reasonable to me, is anyone interested?

Please reply off-line to the address below, thanks,

Ken
ken.hansen at icti-usa.com
(Note: Next week, I will attempt to shed an Ultra 2 base, with either 2x 200 MHz or 2x 300 MHz CPUs, RAM & HD available - anyone caring to submit early offers is encouraged to send them to the above email address - not the maillist).