[SunRescue] /etc/system params for dual hme cards?

Les rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 19 16:04:30 CDT 2001

Ravi,
Message below yours was a discussion with Bill and Pete and
some others back at the end of Jan. Probably answers your question.
Les

Hi My network interface cards are set to 100 half-duplex but the port on the
Lan Switch is configured for 100 full duplex so if I have to update my
network card settings what should I do ? I want to make it to be 100 full
duplex. Any help appreciated.

thanks
ravi