[SunRescue] Help!

Ron Rosson rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 19 07:58:53 CDT 2001

* Bill Bradford (mrbill at mrbill.net) [010418 22:23]:
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 11:34:38PM -0500, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> > Why not check out OpenBSD btw?
>
> Because getting pptpd/PoPToP/etc should be easier on a Linux box.
> I'd prefer OBSD, but I'm going with what I can get working in the
> shortest amount of time.

hmmmm.... Wont these do.. They are aprt of FreeBSD's ports tree and
FreeBSD has IPFilter in the core of the system.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=pptp&stype=all

> > Isn't the main point that since the NAT addresses are not routable, that the
> > chances of intrusion are much much smaller?  The first router the packet
> > hits will drop anything in 192.168.x.x .

Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()