[SunRescue] Death of (yet another) ISP

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 19 00:27:00 CDT 2001

Yes, but these companies take your credit card information and say they
will bill you monthly. I'd expect that they would bill me rather than make
me call them and spend hours of my $75 an hour time trying to convince
them to bill me.

Or, to put this in sandwich shop talk, it would be like going to a deli,
ordering a sandwich and giving them my credit card.  There is a sign on
the door that says all customers are to stay till the credit bill has
cleared.  So, you eat your sandwich, and you go to see if the bill was
processed, and you find that everyone is ignoring you and you have to
fight them to take your money so you can leave.

--
Joshua Boyd