[SunRescue] Death of (yet another) ISP

Landis, Shaun rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 18 16:49:12 CDT 2001

I had a 1meg connection here in Seattle through a similar company,
Reflex Communications. They sent no notice to any customers about their
service going away, posted no news on their website. I went to work
three Fridays ago, all my services still in place. Went home at 5pm...
nothing. I was expecting it as I heard through some friends who worked
directly with this company that the were dead. Most complexes in this
area had been shut down weeks before, but my complex was the very last
place to be turned off. I am now the (proud?) owner of the DSL equipment
they left me with. And I also now don't owe them gobs of money that had
piled up as a result of them never billing me. Maybe that's why they
went under? :)

Shaun Landis