[SunRescue] G3 upgrade for PowerMac 7300

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 16 22:37:19 CDT 2001

I would guess it has more to do with Aqua and Quartz than the underlying
BSD layer, which *does* run on preG-series PPC chips, X86, etc.

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  8:35pm  up 61 day(s),  2:36,  0 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.15