[SunRescue] G3 upgrade for PowerMac 7300

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 16 17:12:55 CDT 2001

Of the 3 fstab.XX files in /etc(well, /private/etc), which one does one
edit to make the mount persistent across reboots?  Being at work, it's a
little hard to work it out in the GUI. ;)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  3:11pm  up 60 day(s), 21:12,  2 users,  load average: 1.04, 0.96, 0.69