[SunRescue] Oops

Les rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 16 10:42:40 CDT 2001

Supersellers also has:

IBM: 9GB, SCA/80pin, 3.5" low profile, 7200RPM, refurbished - 90 day
DDRS-39130 $65.00

Fujitsu 9GB, SCA/80pin, 3.5" low profile, 7200RPM, refurbished - 90 day!
MAB3091SC $57.00

BUT, I paid them for memory on March 21 and as of Saturday I still did not
have a tracking number.

It's going to drop to about half what I paid for it & maybe then they'll buy
it and ship it to me.

Kinda like a stock breaker. Give them your money, pay them to keep it, and
hope and hope and wait ......

Les