[SunRescue] SS1000 question

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 15 09:58:44 CDT 2001

I got an SS1000 from Dan Lane on Friday, and having taken it apart and
admired the build quality, I'm having some trouble getting it to respond
to the outside world.

I don't have a convenient serial terminal, so I've put a CG3 in the first
sbus slot on the top motherboard (it has two).  However, when I fire the
beast up, I get nothing on the display.  The lights flash on the keyboard
I've attached, but there's nowt else.

On the top mobo, the little line of orange LEDs is scrolling away, on
the second, there's no activity and all lights are permanently on.

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **