[SunRescue] IPC dead as doornail... possible causes?

User Bobkeys BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 14 13:02:36 CDT 2001

I picked up a 5 buck IPC at last weeks mooU surplus diving feeding frenzy,
and it seems to be dead.  It is running a serial terinal and when powered
up it spits out a 1 liner dump of some registers then freezes.  I have
tried different sets of ram, but I can't seem to find the info for the
correct sequence of ram stick installs.  Can anyone refresh my memory
as to the sequence for installing ram in an IPC?

Thanks

Bob