[SunRescue] SS10 Memory - sale/trade : OT SGI

Eric Hall rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 14 10:56:27 CDT 2001

Mike Meredith wrote:

> That's pretty good. The only real downside with that spec is that with
> the Extreme graphics, you're probably getting a teal I2 which makes
> upgrading the graphics a bit on the tough side (a new backplane and a
> new power supply). But Extreme graphics isn't bad on it's own.

I did a dumb thing... I just won this
from e-bay:

SGI Indigo2 R4400, 128MB memory, 4GB system disk,
Solid Impact Graphics
20" Monitor, Current OS is IRIX 6.2

It was very impulsive, I hope I don't regret it. I
was going to get
an Ultra 1, but I think this will be more fun. Now
comes the hard
part - O/S media and such....

Eric