[SunRescue] SS10 Memory - sale/trade

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 13 16:33:17 CDT 2001

  I second this recommendation.  Reliable, fast, an absolute pleasure to
use.  I'm a Sun guy dating back to the Sun2 (that's SUN-2, not
SPARCstation-2) days, and after trying out an I2, I'll NEVER put a Sun
on my desktop again.

  The computer room is a whole different story...but never on my desktop.

           -Dave McGuire