[SunRescue] Vinophiles of the world unite

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 13 13:52:53 CDT 2001

It tasted terrible... I am now eating a plate of potato wedges, baby corn
and green things.

All is not lost however, I did get to go for a pint or two  with Dave
Cantrell who, apart from being a very nice chap, left a lasting impression
on the household with his chosen method of transportation

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

amy sent the following on Fri, 13 Apr 2001...