[SunRescue] Vinophiles of the world unite

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 13 07:31:57 CDT 2001

Ok,

SO here is an update...

I went to the shop... I got surloin (is that right?) and a pile of other
stuff... I put the thin (ish) strips on a tray and cut lines into them and
rubbed pepper and spices/herbey things into it... then went to drown them
in white wine... except the wine I had in the cupboard was sparkling :(

After much contemplation I decided to use red... does that work the
same???

its sitting in my kitchen now soaking up the weird mixture or red wine
and lemon and mixed spices and a few herbs... something tells me this
isn't going to work.

Dan - speechless

David Cantrell sent the following on Fri, 13 Apr 2001...