[SunRescue] LX and frame buffer

Eric Ozrelic rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 13 03:22:17 CDT 2001

You do not need a vsimm for the onboard GX frame buffer to work. The vsimm
adds another 1MB (2MB total) of memory, and increases the refresh rates
supported. Depending on the OBP rev you can put up to 192MB of memory in an
LX using (6) 34MB parity FPM simms. Do you have a keyboard you can plug in
and try to use?

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic
Computer/Network Consultant