[SunRescue] Vinophiles of the world unite

amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 22:57:59 CDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, Eric Ozrelic wrote:

> Why is it more acceptable to talk about food, something that is totally
> non-computer related, then to talk about Linix/IRIS stuff? I'm waiting for
> Bill to say move it to the cooking list...

because linux is a sacriligeous pile of shit and not worth getting into as
a discussion or possibly starting a small holy war over? (just my two
cent opinion :)

> Bill where's my stuff? It's been almost a 1/2 year now, don't tell me it got
> lost in the mail again...

nah. its probably not lost in the mail. it's probably lost in the black
hole that he calls his "computer room". in any case, that sort of thing
should really be discussed privately between you and he and not bitched
about to 334 people who could care less (and about 50 of whom know about
the bradford shipping schedule).

--a