[SunRescue] Vinophiles of the world unite

Eric Ozrelic rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 21:05:41 CDT 2001

Why is it more acceptable to talk about food, something that is totally
non-computer related, then to talk about Linix/IRIS stuff? I'm waiting for
Bill to say move it to the cooking list...

Bill where's my stuff? It's been almost a 1/2 year now, don't tell me it got
lost in the mail again...

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic
Computer/Network Consultant