[SunRescue] Vinophiles of the world unite

James Lockwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Apr 12 14:49:16 CDT 2001

On Thu, 12 Apr 2001, amy wrote:

> oh, and as far as what to have with it, just choose something that you
> *like* to eat. it's that simple. chips would be fine (eclectic, but

My 14th axiom of cooking: couscous goes with anything.  Even desserts. :)

Speaking as a formerly cooking-impaired geek, the hardest thing I had to
get over was the fear of experimentation.  Once you accept that you will
make some blunders and give yourself freedom to play it's remarkably
simple to come up with something good.

Think of yourself as a finite state machine, draw a flowchart if it makes
you feel better.  :)

-James