[SunRescue] STOP IT. NOW.

Ron Rosson rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 14:58:50 CDT 2001

* Hatle, Steven J. (shatle at vue.com) [010411 11:08]:
> Chandra is the lovely Mrs. Wargo. I know she's lovely because she didn't
> complain when I sent Pete 3 major boxes of 386i stuff.

Having the pleasure of meeting Chandra, I have only good things to say.
She is awesome and beware of her when she has a pool cue in here hand.
;-)

> I can't tell you first hand if she's a dish or not, though I would assume
> Pete would tell us yes! :-)

-Ron
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at oneinsane.net     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()