[SunRescue] [ae224 at issc.debbs.ndhq.dnd.ca: PDP!! - decomissioning]

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 11 13:33:49 CDT 2001

[ On Wednesday, April 11, 2001 at 13:09:20 (-0500), Bill Bradford wrote: ]
> Subject: [SunRescue] [ae224 at issc.debbs.ndhq.dnd.ca: PDP!! - decomissioning]
>
> More PDP11 equipment available, this time in Canada.

An 11/84!!!! Wow!!!!  That would make an execelent excuse for trying to
port NetBSD back to 16-bit machines!  (It could even compile a kernel in
less than a week, I bet!)

I think I may have to drive to Ottawa soon....

That's more gear than would fit in my garage even if it were empty though.

It's probably more gear than would fit in even two loads in my pickup
truck too.....

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>