[SunRescue] Computer pics, also that 6-DDS2 tape changer

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 18:48:54 CDT 2001

I don't really want a BeBox (they were kinda cool, but the CPUs didn't
work as fast as I'd expected when I tried one.  Reportedly that is because
there is no L2 cache.  What I do want is a case with the dul columns of
blinking lights for my dual proc machine.  Those blinking lights were so
cool.

--
Joshua Boyd