[SunRescue] Computer pics, racks and large 16" monitors.

mike dombrowski rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 16:42:35 CDT 2001

>On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 05:11:56PM -0400, mike dombrowski wrote:
>> Also, I once saw something that I thought was a 15" Sun branded 13w3
>> monitor, was I dreaming/smoking crack or does such a thing exist?
Maybe
>> just a vga monitor for the Java terms?
>> Mike
>
>I had one of the 13"s I think it was, back in '98 or so - the monitor
>was horrible, did no more than 1024x768, and was nowhere NEAR flat-
>screened - it was like a cheap curved-front black and white TV.
>
>Bill

Was it a native 13w3 tho? I've got decent eyes but more than 1024x768
on a 13" would give me great pains. I don't really care about the
curvedness, it's _small_ and less power using. Plus it would prolly
make a nice second head hanging off my spare GX card. Or as a monitor
in the art room for a IPC terminal. I'm gonna hafta keep my eyes open
on Ebay for one.

Thanks
Mike