[SunRescue] Computer pics, also that 6-DDS2 tape changer

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 15:52:00 CDT 2001

Bill Bradford sent the following on Tue, 10 Apr 2001...

> I'm looking for a 4' tall rack "cabinet" that I can put some glass doors and
> some sort of refridgeration unit into - geek wine cabinet.
>
> Bill (yes, we have a bottle of wine with the Sun logo etched into the
>  bottle...)

Ok, _THAT_ is cool how did you end up with that? ... perhaps you could
get that machine that was mentioned earlier (can't be arsed going back and finding it, I am ssh'ing
over a modem) and turn it into a fridge a'la the SGI fridge :)

Dan - if I was a bigshot at Sun, one of my policies would be to send free
stuff to collectors... nothing more flattering than a bunch of overweight
guys collecting your garbage.... hey! maybe the overweight thing is why
they called it "Big Admin" :P