[SunRescue] Computer pics, also that 6-DDS2 tape changer

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 15:32:45 CDT 2001

No rack here, but the only thing that holds me back is my Wife, which would
hopefully score me at least a 1/2 point more geek corrupt in the purity
test for geeks... Wish I had a garage :).  If I did have a computer rack,
it would be the 1/4 height wall mount kind that swings open and away from
the wall.  Quite handy, IMHO.

At 04:18 PM 4/10/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Dan wrote:
> > Am I the only person who doesn't have a rack in their home?
>
>Me neither... then again, this can be taken a couple of ways...
>
>-Jon

Gil Young
Call Sign: KG4KVX