[SunRescue] Computer pics, also that 6-DDS2 tape changer

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 14:46:20 CDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001 nick at snowman.net wrote:

> Heh, well since everyone has done it, here are some totally unmodified
> pics of my computer room.
> http://www.snowman.net/~nick/comps/
> The octane and o200 don't show up in these <Grin>

Okay, my neck is sore now. :)

I'll get some pics up after I replace my racks and so forth. I've got 18
systems right now, and maybe I should get some pics of my out-of-town
storage stuff too (lots of Apple and my Sun 2/120 are about an hour away
still).

> > > 	http://www.logicbomb.net/newhouse/DansRoom/

So I'm looking at
http://www.logicbomb.net/newhouse/DansRoom/dans-computers-2nd-shelve.jpg
and I see this tape changer in the middle that reminds me, hey, I have one
of those! It apparently does two sides of 3 tapes each, 4mm DDS2 I
think. Anybody recognize it or know where I can find the carrier for
the tapes? It might be easier for me to use than the Python changer with
the big 10-tape cartridge that has to stick out of the box! Or
alternately, anyone want to buy one of those? :)

Thanks,
Rob
        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows