[SunRescue] RE: starter system (future purchase)

Tugrul Galatali rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 14:01:26 CDT 2001

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Les wrote:

> Of course you could use this one for a small starter system.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1228902863
>
> Les

	Note the category: Antiques & Art:Art: Fine:Sculptures

	I just had to chime in after seeing that.

	Anyway, I just bought one of those Tatung Ultra 2s on ebay for 899$
shipped. I personally think thats a good deal for 2x300Mhz 2MB L2 1GB RAM and
21" monitor :) I think this SS10 I'm typing this on has reached the end of its
very short life at my house. I'm considering selling it, and I'd like to
entertain offers to see if its worth more to me on my desk or in funds :)

	SS10 Config:

		2xSM41 (Both 501-2270)
		128MB Ram (8x16)
		2x1GB Seagate Drives
		CG6 (501-1996)

	Currently running the latest release of Solaris 8 and doing my basic
utility terminal (ssh+gaim+netscape) and NAT (ipfilter+pppoe).

	Tugrul Galatali