Beg pardon? (was: Re: [SunRescue] STOP IT. NOW.)

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 11:51:38 CDT 2001

gotta be grateful to Bill for such a great resource... and to Amy for not
being the overbearing controlling type!

So Bill, when is the european tour? and do we get pics of the wedding?

Dan - pretty sure he could stretch to buying a few pints if Bill and Amy
were to visit London

Dave McGuire sent the following on Tue, 10 Apr 2001...