[SunRescue] Free PDP-11 equipment: [3 PDP-11s in working order]

Mark Davies rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 11:04:33 CDT 2001

I'd go get them at the drop of a hat, even though I know, I don't have the
room and my wife, would create more heat than appollo 11 did. But I cann't
afford to hire a truck and my old Volvo, just wouldn't make it. DAMN!!!!!
Why the xxxx does everybody live in London... or Glasgow.. or Leeds... never
never in little Catshill......