Beg pardon? (was: Re: [SunRescue] STOP IT. NOW.)

Peter L. Wargo rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 10 08:57:12 CDT 2001

Ed-

I think you owe Bill an apology.  Not only is he anything *but* an
"ego-manaiacal megalomaniac", he also runs sunhelp.org (and its associated
mailing lists) in his spare time and pretty much out of his own pocket.

If he wants to berate somebody for inappropriate behavior, he is well
within his rights to.  He's been pretty tolerant of the slop in sunrescue,
but knowing how involved these threads can get, he was wise to shunt it
off onto the geeks list.

If you don't like the way he runs his mailing lists, go start your own.
Sitting there and bad-mouthing the host is pretty damn rude.

-Pete Wargo