[SunRescue] OT: FS: SGI Crimson RE

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 22:10:16 CDT 2001

True, however the AV option for the o2 isn't that expensive, and you've
got expansion room, which you Really don't have in the indy.  It's all in
how much you can spend and what you want.  I'm willing to spend the extra
to get a sweet workstation instead of a pretty cool workstation.  RE the
Impact series, a solid impact card costs me 75$.  A max impact rig costs
me 600 at best.  and I think they take two 4MB Trams <Grin>.  A Very sweet
setup, that I'd love to put in my R8k, speaking of which, do you know of a
place to get R8k proms that will support any impact video cards/
	Nick