[SunRescue] OT: FS: SGI Crimson RE

David Michaud rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 9 15:04:56 CDT 2001

Yeah, I know it's not a Sun, but here it is anyway... :)
Looking to move this out before moving out.

Crimson 4D/510RE
R4400SC-150
128MB RAM
RealityEngine gfx
XM-3401B CDROM
2.5GB system disk
IRIX 6.2 installed

Skins in good condition. Missing front drive door though. Local pickup
only (Charleston, SC). I'm not going to crate this.

Email me at cshell at blenderology.com

-Dave

arsenic [9:29am] 19% hinv
1 150 MHZ IP17 Processor
FPU: MIPS R4000 Floating Point Coprocessor Revision: 0.0
CPU: MIPS R4400 Processor Chip Revision: 5.0
On-board serial ports: 4
Data cache size: 16 Kbytes
Instruction cache size: 16 Kbytes
Secondary unified instruction/data cache size: 1 Mbyte on Processor 0
Main memory size: 128 Mbytes
I/O board, slot F: IO3B
RealityEngine Graphics option installed
Integral Ethernet: et0, IO3
Integral SCSI controller 1: Version WD33C93A, revision 9
  Processor: unit 2 on SCSI controller 1
  CDROM: unit 6 on SCSI controller 1
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version WD33C93A, revision 9
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
VME bus: adapter 0

arsenic [9:29am] 20% /usr/gfx/gfxinfo -v
Graphics board 0 is "REC" graphics.
        Managed (":0.0") 1280x1024
        Display 1280x1024 @ 72Hz
        8 GE (GE8 rev. 0x7)