[SunRescue] Trap Type = 00000009

Mattias Paulsson rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 8 06:43:22 CDT 2001

Hello,

after my change of BootPROM in my SS10 from 2.12 to 2.25 the system just =
refuses to start with the following error showing in my terminal window:

     ERROR : Unexpected Synchronous Trap Taken, Trap Type =3D 00000009

...anyone know what kind of error this is? I have tried to remove the =
all the RAM but a single 16MB stick that was installed when I got the =
machine but it seems that RAM isn't the prolem here.

----
M.Paulsson - Perl programmer / systems architect / protector of squids

"- Plus the Camel maskot is a hell of a lot cooler than a cup of =
coffee!!"