[SunRescue] anyone need cheap colo?

Scott Norwood rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Apr 7 14:36:46 CDT 2001

I've noticed a couple of posts to this list recently from people who
are looking for cheap colocation service.  A friend of mine recently
got a T1 installed at home and he's looking for a few colo customers to
help defray the expense.  I think that he will be pretty flexible about
pricing and whatnot, particularly for low-bandwidth users, probably in
the range of $100-150/month or so for most customers.

Anyway, if anyone needs this service, let me know and I'll put you in
touch with him.  As I understand things, this will be essentially a
non-commercial effort.

- Scott