[SunRescue] Changing SS2 PSU from 110 to 220V?

Michael-John Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 6 12:45:13 CDT 2001

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 06:36:13PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> My SS2 - also sourced from .us - runs just fine on 50Hz 240V.  I'd be
> willing to bet that yours has an auto-sensing power supply too.  But
> in any case, if you open up the case, it should have useful info on the
> top of the PSU.

I've opened the case, just not the PSU. The PSU just says '100-240V' etc
but doesn't have any switch to set the voltage.  Someone else suggested
that it was auto-sensing, so I think I'm gonna give that theory a test :)

Hmm. Now to go and find a framebuffer...

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner      | http://www.edr.uct.ac.za/~mj/
mj at debian.org            | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/