[SunRescue] Cheap big iron

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 6 11:26:48 CDT 2001

Ah man.  Those babies are awesome.  Doesn't everyone need a machine with
2^16 CPUs?  The have 4096 blinking lights on the front to indicate the
activity of each CPU chip (each CPU chip has 16 CPUs built into it).  I've
always wanted one.  Wonder if a local univ. would accept it as a
donation...

--
Joshua Boyd