[SunRescue] sources of RAM for SS/10

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Apr 6 11:02:36 CDT 2001

Bob,

If you can live with low-density RAM for your SS/10, consider www.supersellers.net, I think they are offering 4x16 Meg SIMMs for the SS/10 at $25-30.

They also have good prices on 64 Meg SIMMs for the SS/10, something like $35 for 64 Meg SIMM?

Shipment may take a while, but that is a hard price to beat - also, I've had pretty good luck with them, but YMMV.

Solaris 8 would be in a much happier place if it had a 128 Meg playground...

(Wish I had a similar source of de-commisssioned hardware, AFAIK Princeton does not have any similar "offerings" - I live just outside of Princeton, NJ)

Ken

Message: 15