[SunRescue] More job questions and a SIMS question

Paul Khoury rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 4 19:44:30 CDT 2001

More job questions - I would like to get something with government, especially
where I could further my knowledge of Solaris, but everywhere I go
seems to require a college degree.  I'm only 21 and still in college.
Does anyone here have any other suggestions?

Also, are there any good books on Solaris Internet Mail Service?

I'd like to start learning more about MX records and get my mail server running here.
I already have the sendmail book, and figuring that BIND was a piece of cake, sendmail
can't be too difficult.

Paul