[SunRescue] Tatung SS/20 clone base for sale (from EBAY auction)

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 4 13:38:59 CDT 2001

I have this extra Tatung SS/20 clone MB that is quite nice, and after I test it tonight and ensure it is working fine, I plan on getting rid of it.

The main problem I am aware of is a cosmetic problem - the plastic front plate/cover has had it's mounts snapped off, exposing the front of the case and speaker, but still protecting the internal bits (MB, HD, etc).

The features of this system are:

	Typical SS/20 configuration (8 DIMM slots,
	provisions for VSIMM framebuffer, 2x MBUS
	4x SBUS), but with narrow internal drives

	2x HD sleds to add your own drives (I'll
	include the original 1 Gig HD pre-installed)

	room for a floppy drive (not included)

What I would like to do is get $25 for the unit, plus actual S/H (provided it is functional). If the MB can take it, I will also toss in an SM30 CPU (for testing).

I will trade it outright for either 1x 64 Meg DIMM, 2x32 Meg DIMMs, or even 4x16 Meg DIMMs for SS/20 (I'll pay shipping of the unit, continental US only).

I'll post pictures after testing so potential buyers can assess the damage, determine their interest...

Fell free to let me know if you are interested at ken.hansen at icti-usa.com (work email) or at home (n2vip at bellatlantic.net).

Thanks,

Ken