[SunRescue] Sending by Freight

William Staniewicz rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Apr 4 10:21:09 CDT 2001

In the near future I hope to be arranging shipment of 7
DN3500's to me from the UK. As you are aware, these
machines are not worth very much in terms of cash value.

They will probably end out going by truck so I want to
pack them properly but not too extravagently. The
dimensions of each unit is approx:

55cm x45cm x20cm and weighs approximately 25 kg

I was thinking of stacking them together somehow and
strapping them against each other with some kind
of material between each to offer a little protection.
Then putting them all in a container of some sort.

Any recommendations on what to use for materials to
pack/protect them with? Comments?

I know some of you have probably done this before so
I appreciate any feedback.

		-Bill
		Amsterdam, NL