[SunRescue] How to remove fan tray from SS670MP?

Sebastian Marius Kirsch rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Apr 3 11:55:15 CDT 2001

Ok, I'm giving up. How do I remove the fan tray from a SPARCserver
670MP?

I have looked at it from all angles, and I can't find a single screw
that could hold it in place -- but I can't slide it out! (I've lifted
the whole thing up by the handle on the fan tray, and it wouldn't budge!
(My back did, though. Argh. I definitely have the wrong build for this
hobby.))

I'm using only a single VME slot with this machine (for the system
board), so I figure I could probably disable some of the fans. It's a
bit loud as it is.

--
Yours, Sebastian Kirsch <skirsch at moebius.inka.de>