[SunRescue] FS :U10

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 2 10:55:57 CDT 2001

I am not interested in the box, but I bet you could get someone to buy your box in place of a Sun Blade 100, and get the $1,000 they were going to spend.

Reasons:
	Increased RAM
	Greater CPU cache (not sure about this one)
	Creator 3D graphics
	Sun PCi card (est. $200+ value)

Just my thoughts, hope this helps,

Good luck,