[SunRescue] n2vip at bellatlantic.net

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 2 10:36:05 CDT 2001

I am hoping not to part-out the system, hoping for a quick sale of all of it.

As pieces, I would probably sell the RAM for about $32/ea, plus actual shipping ($4.00 Priority Mail in the US). Buy 4 (or more) and I'll ship for free.

Note - I want to get rid of the whole box, and if all I can do is get rid of the RAM, well, I guess that is what I'll do, then try and ebay the empty base unit.

My main motivation is space, and my inclination is that the price I am asking is reasonable for the entire system, my piece price reflects my dis-interest in winding up with an empty SS/5 base...

If folks want the RAM, feel free to send me email indicating how many, where to ship, and I'll confirm availability and pack them for mailing upon receipt of payment (PayPal prefered, personal check acceptable).

Please feel free to contact me at work today (Monday) at: ken.hansen at icti-usa.com

I will ebay what is left on Tuesday in a three-day auction.

Thanks,

Ken