[SunRescue] Dont feel like running BIND for 10 systems

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 1 10:07:45 CDT 2001

Sebastian Marius Kirsch <skirsch at moebius.inka.de> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 05:52:39PM -0500, Greg A. Woods wrote:
>
> > Well, I don't like djb's designs that much (his code is usually pretty
> > solid)
>
> That's a matter of personal style. I rather like his designs; I think
> it's refreshing to see a new outlook on the implementation of common
> unix services -- even more so since his designs seem to be rather more
> solid than the existing ones.

Yeah, but have you read his Internet Mail 2000 proposal?  ROFL!  What a
*stupid* idea!

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

    This is a signature.  There are many like it but this one is mine.

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **