[SunRescue] Dont feel like running BIND for 10 systems

Devin L. Ganger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Apr 1 03:53:30 CDT 2001

On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 07:30:17AM +0200, Sebastian Marius Kirsch wrote:

> That's a matter of personal style. I rather like his designs; I think
> it's refreshing to see a new outlook on the implementation of common
> unix services -- even more so since his designs seem to be rather more
> solid than the existing ones.

It's too bad that he ignores standards that he doesn't like in favor of
kludgy workarounds, and then insists on getting into flamewars with
folks instead of working with them to develop better standards.  He's a
competent programmer, I'll give you that.  He definitely has some good
principles of programming.  However, he often orphans his users into
non-interoperability because of his ego.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
find / -name *base* -exec chown us:us {} \;